Santoro :)

Please visit http://www.santoro-london.com/shop/eclecticgifts/ to see the full range! (There's lots more there!) xx

Friday, 9 December 2011

Illustration Friday - 'Seperated'


I did this drawing a while ago, it's a sketch for a painting that I got two thirds of the way through but wasn't happy with, so I'll be starting it again at some point! This weeks topic, 'Seperation' seemed appropriate for this piece - the image is called 'I Know You're There', and it's about how we sometimes catch ourselves observing our thoughts and actions, as though we have two separate awareness's.


I'm very interested in this idea at the moment! I'm reading 'The Power of Belief: Essential Tools for an Extraordinary Life' by Ray Dodd, and it's about the chaos that our subconscious beliefs can cause in our lives, and how to recognize them and let go. It's fascinating, I would definitely recommend it!! :)  

11 comments:

  1. I really like your style. Delicate and almost creepy (I mean that in the best way!) It's a beautiful drawing... Good luck with your future projects!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice sketch. I enjoy your style very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout,and border design so much!! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! they are beautiful! love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and emotional images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-} Your work is love wonderful. I found you a few years ago then lost your site. So happy to find you again!
    Do pop over and say hi, I would be so happy to have you as a follower if you like what you see.

    HUGS Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely style! Delicate and old-fashioned and with a lot of interesting details. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That subconscious stuff CAN really get you. My otherself, though, doesn't at all resemble either my public face OR my sense of myself! Nice concept.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and soft. And that book does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)